Monday 26 May 2014

May Violet Box

▲▲▲

Violet Box is "The newest beauty box in New Zealand" it is a monthly subscription box. You get 5+ beauty samples or full sized products. The box is usually over $60 in value, all you pay is $25 + $4.50 postage.



▲▲▲




▲▲▲


This month there were six products.



▲▲▲


CK One Gloss Eyecolor
"Gloss eyecolor by CK One Color Cosmetics are soft sheen transparent color gloss pencils that are infinitely blendable, multi-tasking, spontaneous color"


This is a peachy/red colour, so not really the kind of colour I will wear on my eyes. It doesn't say it can be used on the lips but this is what I will use it for because it is super glossy.


This looks like a full sized product to me even though the Violet Box card says full sized is 170g and retails for $26.50. I got a 4g.


▲▲▲


Argania Hair Oil
 "Argania for hair is made with certified organic Moroccan Argan oil specially formulated to be rich in vitamins and antioxidants."

 
I am really looking forward to trying thi
s, my hair is so damaged at the moment.
This was a 5ml sample and this normally retails for $37 for 100ml


▲▲▲


Lash Control Clear Coat Mascara and Brow Fix
"Brought to you from NYC, LashControl Clear Coat Control Mascara and Brow Fix (a.k.a "Clear Squeeze) uses Clear coat formula for taming wayward brows, minus the 'wet' look. Plus, it's the perfect top coat to layer over your black mascara and seal in pigment."
   

Defiantly something different, and I can't wait to give this a go. Even though it has more than one purpose, I think you would have to pick one or the other, I can just imagine myself using it seal my mascara on and then doing my brows and transferring my mascara to my brows.
This is a fullsize product and retails for $26


▲▲▲


NS-5 Cuticle & Nail Complex

"Rich emollient formula absorbs quickly to nourish and restores dry, ragged cuticles, hangnails and split fingers. Silica helps strengthen nails, hydrolysed Keratin restores elasticity, and prevents nails from flaking and breaking."

  


I think I will pass this one onto my Mum, she gets horribly split fingers when her thyroid plays up, and I think she will enjoy this because it is natural.
This is a 15g tube and retails for $10


▲▲▲


 Timeless Truth Q10 Stem Cell Extract Mask
"Reduce fine lines, skin tightening, & help with pigmentation. The mask is hassle free, ready to use and gives you immediate results."


I have never tried a mask like this before, so I am super excited to give it a whirl!
This is one face mask and it retails for $6


▲▲▲


Adorn Cosmetics Eye Create Intensive Shadow, Shade & Eye Create Matte Shadow.
Natural, Non-Toxic, Organic, Australian. For woman on the go conscious of a cleaner and greener lifestyle.

  
I got this in the colour Coral Pearl, it is a very shimmery colour.

 
This retails for $15 for 1.5g


▲▲▲



4 comments:

  1. I think the CK pencil doesn't go the whole way down, that's why it's 4g? I've got the same colour and used it on my lips today :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make sense, If it was full and a 4g the 170g would be massive haha. I can't wait to try it on my lips, it looks so glossy!

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the CK thing ^^ What do you think of this month's box?

    Kay ♡ imladiiekay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice colour, defiantly not an eye colour in my opinion though.
      I wasn't blown away with the box, but I will defiantly get use out of everything.

      Delete