Friday 25 July 2014

July Violet Box ♡


Another month, another Violet Box.
I love receiving my Violet Box every month. This month I had completely forgotten about it, so it was a nice surprise to find it in my mailbox this morning.

I apologise for the photos, I am struggling with lighting.


▲▲▲


I love the new packaging.
It is a white patterned slip with a black box on the inside. It's fresh and exciting.
Shall we get to the contents?


▲▲▲


Appelles Shampoo and Conditioner
"Blackseed Shampoo: Effective, lightweight and suitable for daily use, the rich Blackseed Shampoo cleans and nourishes."

There was also a conditioner but there is no information about this on the card.

I'm not a fan of the smell, it reminds me of a childhood medicine, I can't think of which one but clearly not one I liked.

Each bottle contains 60ml of product.
The price for the shampoo is $18.95 for 150ml or $44.95 for 500ml






▲▲▲


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
  "It's the perfect all-in-one make-up tool for highlighting, concealing, and brightening the brow and eye area. This neutral pencil will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes, and red spots. So many uses in just one perfect pencil."

This is a creamy white pencil. It will be great for highlighting the brow bone or putting in your waterline.
I really can't see myself using it as a concealer , it goes on smoothly but when you try and blend it out, it's so thick and really hard to move. Once blended it is barely noticeable.

This is 1.4g and is $22.00



▲▲▲


Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Serum
  "This beauty base serum plumps the skin with hydration and fights off damaging free radicals. Apply under your moisturiser to increase skin hydration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles."

Did someone say reduces fine lines and wrinkles?! I'm giving this one a go as soon as possible!
I hope this does what it says it will. Especially with the price tag of $75.00 for 30ml. I received a 5ml sample.



▲▲▲


Sukin Skin Purifying Facial Mask
"Formulated with a clay base of kaolin and bentonite and infused with a blend of aloevera, rosehip, and jojoba oils it effectively draws out the dirt and grime from deep within our pores while nourishing the skin."

I love face masks, I have more than I need already, but I love getting different samples to try out.
I received two 8ml sample sachets, the perfect amount to cover my face.
This is $15.00 for a 100ml tub, this will be on my must buy list.



▲▲▲


LAQA&Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil
"From a day of errands to a friend of a friends house party to an impromptu selfie, this is easy-to-use lip pencil provides high gloss and sheer colour, no sharpener required" 

This is a really creamy lip pencil, it has a nice pigmented colour and isn't too glossy.
It has a very subtle stain once the gloss wears off.
I love that is is a wind up pencil, I hate needing a pencil sharpener.
This is $20.00



▲▲▲


So Susan Flutter Mascara
"Formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible. The bristles help to separate lashes while enabling you to achieve voluminous, multi-dimensional lashes in just one coat."

I love the gold tube it is in. I am really looking forward to trying this. I am always searching for the perfect mascara.
This is $32.00



 ▲▲▲


Here's a sneak peek into next months Violet Box.


I am so excited about this, I love nail polish!


▲▲▲






No comments:

Post a Comment