Thursday 19 June 2014

June Violet Box ♡


▲▲▲ 


Violet Box is beauty subscription service available in New Zealand, it is $25 monthly + $4.50 for postage. 
You get 5 or more beauty samples or full sized products.
The products usually work out to be over $60 in value.


▲▲▲ 


This months box was a little different, it didn't come in its normal black box with the purple ribbon.
This is how this months box looked.


▲▲▲


 As always with every month we get a card that has a sneak peek into an item that will be in next months Violet Box and all of the information of the products in this months.



▲▲▲


StyleSign Sleek Perfection
"Protects hair from the effects of hot styling tools. It is humidity resistant for up to 24 hours for a silky-straight look that simply lasts."


I'm looking forward to this, I was just thinking the other day that I should be putting something in my hair before I straightened it.
I'm not sure if this is a sample or fullsized. It doesn't give a price for full sized. 
So I am assuming this is fullsized.
That would make it $26.95 for 20ml.


▲▲▲


Red Carpet Kolour
"Introducing RCK all-over body glow, the latest beauty secret to achieving a star-worthy glow from head to toe. The first ever luminous body lotion that will stay put and not transfer into your clothes. This innovative all-over body lotion provides a gorgeous glowing coverage for imperfections such as pigmentation, veins, cellulite, stretch marks, age spots, and wrinkles. This product is not a self-tan item. Available shades: Light, Medium, & Tan."

 I'm not to impressed with this, it is one of the smallest foil packets I have ever received and I'm not going to get a good trial out of this.
This is $54.95 for 150ml


▲▲▲ 


Chella Brow Pencil
"Chella's Lucious Light Brown Brow Pencil is a high quality mechanical pencil for colouring beautiful brows from Blonde to Dark brown."


 I'm not sure I really want dark brown eyebrows, I'm blonde so want to keep them light, but I will try this and see what it looks like.
This retails for $22


▲▲▲ 


John Plunkett Cosmeceuticals Super Wrinkle Cream
"This intensive night nourishing cream is enriched with Vitamin C and E. Formulated for dry skin, it is used at night to help skin recover and rejuvenate, visibly reducing fine lines and leaving skin hydrated and younger looking."

 I will give this a go but it's for dry skin so probably won't be any good for me.
I received a 20ml sample.
This retails for $29.95 for 50ml.


▲▲▲ 


John Plunkett Gylco Peel
"Clinical strength, night-time exfoliator with 25% glycolic acid in a buffered solution. Gently exfoliates skin surface removing old, dull surface skin cells. Reduces fine lines and surface discolouration, keeping skin looking clear, younger, and refreshed." 



Did anyone else read this as "Gyno peel". I had a little freak out until I read it properly.
I will give this a go at some stage.
This retails for $29.95


▲▲▲ 


Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad
"To use as an eyeliner wet the tip of your brush, dip end into the shadow, and apply on lash line. For base colours, blend shadow from lash line to brow bone with a wide shadow brush using gentle upward strokes. For accent colours, blend shade in the outer crease of your eye gently working inward. Gently blend base and accent colours together using light, feathery strokes. For highlighting gently brush under brow bone."  



I received this in the colour Madrid, these will be great colours for my blue eyes.
The colours are very pigmented but they are a little bit chalky.
 This retails for $22.50.
▲▲▲
  

So that was your peek into this months Violet Box.



▲▲▲ 



My kitten loved the shredded paper.


▲▲▲
 


No comments:

Post a Comment