Monday 28 July 2014

Too Faced ♥ Chocolate Bar Pallette - Swatches.



I have heard so much about the Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Palette.
I was super excited when I heard that it smelt like chocolate, I didn't care about anything else I just wanted it because of the smell.

I ordered from BeautyBay. The palette cost me $59.60 AUD. I went with the free shipping, which I will never do again, it took 7 weeks to arrive!
It was so worth the wait though!

▲▲▲




▲▲▲


It smells divine, I now understand why everyone wants to eat it!
The smell isn't all it has going for it, the colours are amazing, no photo can do this palette justice.
These eyeshadows are made with 100% natural cocoa powder!


▲▲▲




 
▲▲▲


I was blown away when I started swatching this, each colour felt like an angel kiss on my skin. They are super creamy and soft. 
The colours you really need to see for yourself.


▲▲▲




▲▲▲

I wish my photos showed how truly amazing these eyeshadows are.
I seriously think that every makeup addict should own this palette.
There are six matte shadows and ten shimmer shadows.
It works out at about $4 per eyeshadow. When you look at the price that way, it's a mega bargain!


▲▲▲


Have I even told you about the packaging?!
I love Too Faced packaging, and this is no exception.
You get a metal tin, that looks like a chocolate bar!
I love the fact that it is metal, I feel like my eyeshadows are safe in the event of the dreaded drop.
It has a magnetic closure and is super easy to open and close.


▲▲▲


If you don't already own this, buy it! I really doubt that you will regret it!
If you own this, let me know what you think of it. Do you love it as much as I do?







No comments:

Post a Comment