Wednesday 4 June 2014

iHerb Haul ♡

▲▲▲




▲▲▲


So I finally gave in and made an order through iHerb.
 I have heard so many great things about them from all of the beautiful BeautyReviewers, I thought I would grab a few things I have been wanting for awhile, and grab some other things I have been meaning to repurchase.
My order came to a total of $51.92 but I had a discount code for $10 off my first order.
Shipping was $8 tracked.

Note: All prices will be in USD


▲▲▲


I placed my order on the 27th of  May. Shipping was super fast and it arrived from America on the 31st of May.
 It came well packaged in a box, there was no chance of anything being broken on its journey over.


▲▲▲




I kept going back to the Physicians Formula - Nude Wear Blush.
I am in love with the beautiful packaging.
So in the cart it went, this was $12.43.
You have the option of using four different colours of mixing them all together.
It opens up like a book, and if you flip it over and open it, there is a mirror and a brush.

 
▲▲▲



Physicians Formula, Happy Booster - Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
Again I love the way this looks, it's so girly and pink.
I gives you such a beautiful burst of colour.
Be careful with this one though, it is so easy to go overboard and look like you have just been for a 10km run.
This was $11.47


▲▲▲



ELF Contouring & Blush - St. Lucia
I bought this for the bronzer, I only have two others and they are crap, and defiantly no good for contouring (which I am so into atm)
This is great for contouring, it first goes on really dark, or if you want a bronzed look you can blend it out very easily.
Give it ago, even if you don't like it, it's only $3


▲▲▲



ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder.
This is my new holy grail, I pop this around my eyes after I apply my concealer and foundation.
I have very creasey eyes, and anything I put around my eyes always sinks into the creases. This has completely stopped any product burrowing into my creases,and lasts all day!
I got this for $3 and will be adding it to my next order so I don't run out.


▲▲▲



Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque
I have heard so many people rave about this.
So I decided I would pick one up and give it a go.
This is such a great masque, it is yummy and minty smelling, and it did a great job of cleaning out my pores.
*you may want to avoid this if you have really sensitive skin*
This was $3.84


▲▲▲



ELF Shimmering Facial Whip - Pink Lemonade
This smells divine, like candy.
It is very pigmented and a tiny bit goes a long way.
It has a nice shimmer to it.
This was $1.99


▲▲▲


Hurraw! Lipbalms
I purchased the Coconut and the Night Treatment.
These are amazing, super moisturising!
The packaging is super cute, not your standard round lipbalm.
Seriously you need to buy them.
They are $3.82 each.

▲▲▲

  
ELF Mineral Face Primer
A must have for me, I have purchased this before and I was so gutted when it ran out, happy to have this baby back.
It helps my foundation go on smoothly and last longer.
If you don't own a primer, get one now!
$6


▲▲▲


ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Another one of my must haves.
These are so efficient at removing my makeup.
I do find them a bit to rough for my eyes, but I just use something a bit more gentle around that area.
They have a plastic top, it clips down which helps keep the wipes moist.
These are $3 for 20 wipes.

 ▲▲▲

If you are interested in making an iHerb order, I have a code for you that gives you $10 off your first order when you spend $40 or more or $5 off if you spend less than $40.
If you plan on making an order I strongly advise the $8 shipping option, it arrives so much faster, and you can track it.
  


2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the ELF undereye setting powder and primer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So amazing, I forgot to use the undereye setting powder one day, and my god I regretted it so much.

      Delete