Wednesday 23 July 2014

♥ Benefit Cosmetics Haul ♥


▲▲▲


I recently bought a sample size of Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow - Liquid foundation.
My first impression on it wasn't overly great, but as I wore it through the day I started loving it more and more.
I was told by one of my beautiful friends that the Benefit website had the option of creating your own "makeup kit" for $79 USD. You get to choose four products out of a preselected range. There are four categories; complexion, cheeks, eyes, and a free gift. This all turns up in a cute pink polka dot makeup bag.


I was super excited because they ship straight to New Zealand, so I didn't have to use a forwarding service.
 Benefit Cosmetics offer free international shipping on orders over $125 USD.
If you don't spend $125 USD shipping is about $18.95 USD, but I'm not sure if that is a flat rate.


▲▲▲



|Completion|


 Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow - Liquid Foundation

 
This is an oil free foundation, so great for us girls with oily skin!
It is a light coverage foundation but build-able to a medium finish.
This has a broad-spectrum SPF 25 sun protection in it.


|Cheeks|


Watt's Up!



This is a champagne coloured highlighter.
It is easy to apply, it is a cream stick that dries to a powder finish.
It gives a nice natural glow.


|Eyes|


Fake-up


This is a hydrating, crease-control concealer.
It has concealer in the centre with a hydrating "serum" wrapped around the outside of it.
It slides on smoothy but doesn't give a huge amount of coverage. The hydrating part is really nice though.


|Free Gift|


Ultra Shines


This is non sticky (yes, non sticky!) lipgloss.
I have this in the shade Foxy Lady.
It gives a nice shine, with a hint of pink.


▲▲▲


|Extras|

 

POREfessional


This is such a nice primer.
It goes on easy, and only a small amount is needed.
A must have for the perfect base before foundation.


Boi-ing


This is an "industrial strength" concealer.
I heard many mixed reviews about this, some love it, some hate it.
I love it! It covers my imperfections so well, and it doesn't crease.
I can take a little bit of working but it is worth it.


▲▲▲









No comments:

Post a Comment