Wednesday 16 July 2014

| xoBeauty Lashes |


▲▲▲


xoBeauty was founded by Shannon Harris from Shaaanxo. They started off selling makeup brushes and have now ventured into the world of false lashes.
The lashes range from $5.50 to $6.99. They also have specials quite often.


 ▲▲▲


They arrived beautifully hand packaged, I love when companies give you a more personalised experience.



▲▲▲


I only purchased two sets of lashes because most of the ones I wanted were out of stock.

I love the polka-dot packaging, it is simple and very pretty.


▲▲▲


"The Romantic"

These are a natural looking lash. They will give you length and a beautiful flirty eye.


I think these are the must have lash for all lash wearing gals.
$6.99 NZD

▲▲▲


"The Soulmate"

These are standout lashes, they are super long, and thick.
There is a mixture of brown and black lashes which make your eye colour pop!


These make my eyes look so big, I love them so much.
$6.99 NZD


▲▲▲


All of the xoBeauty lashes have a clear band so you can wear these without eyeliner.

Shipping was super fast, these arrived to me the next day.


▲▲▲


No comments:

Post a Comment