Tuesday 12 August 2014

|Sephora Haul|



Sephora is a magical land of beauty, the only issue is that it's in America and I am in little old New Zealand.
America has all the awesome beauty stores, at awesome prices.
Sephora doesn't ship to New Zealand and they also don't ship to forwarding companies, but every once and a while you can sneak an order through.
I was lucky enough that my first order was excepted.



▲▲▲


I had so much fun looking around the website, so many pretty goodies!
I was spoilt for choice, I had to refrain myself, boy was it difficult.
So I just chose a few thing I have been wanting to try for awhile. 


▲▲▲

Benefit Gimme Brow 


This is a brush-on, fiber gel. It is designed to stick to hair and skin, so is great if you have barely any eyebrows. It is very natural looking and I grab for this more than my elf eyebrow kit.
This was $22 USD


▲▲▲


Benefit They're Real Pushup Liner



There has been a lot of excitement about this liner.

Some people hate it, some love it. I personally love it!
It is so easy to use and I am a complete eyeliner noob, so this is exactly what my heart has been desiring.
This is a free sample size that I received for Sephora.


▲▲▲


Benefit They're Real Remover


This is a cream cleanser designed to take of the They're Real Liner and Mascara.
 It really works, it just wipes away any stubborn makeup. I'm sure there is something cheaper that has the same effect, but this is currently the only thing I own that works so well.
I only need a tiny amount of product to remove all of my makeup, so this will last me forever.
$18 USD



 
▲▲▲
NARS Orgasm Blush




Every girl loves a good orgasm!
After I was too slow to confirm my place for the Beauty Review trial of the Orgasm blush I became determined to have this in my life. 
It a a peachy/pink blush with gold flecks through it.
I was really surprised when it turned up as I expected the packaging to be a lot bigger than what it is, this blush is exactly the same size as the ELF ones, stack them together with NARS on the top and you can't even tell that the other blushes are ELF. Although they are similar in packaging, the quality of the product is defiantly a lot different.
This was $30 USD


▲▲▲




▲▲▲




 

4 comments:

  1. I love the description - "magical land of beauty"
    Orgasm looks so pretty. <3
    We need a BRA member in America to be our forwarding address ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Orgasm, I'm trying to find a really good dupe for girls on a lower budget.
      We do! I volunteer, I would be in makeup heaven over in America!

      Delete
  2. Yay you got your order:) I have Orgasm in a palette, it's fun! You should try Laguna if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laguna is next on the list for me, it's really hard to find a good bronzer, they are either to shimmery or to flat looking.

      Delete